Customers want to know why you're their best choice.
This doesn't mean the year you were founded or how many employees you have, they want to know how you're going to make their life better. That is what we help you show them. Putting your best introduction to work for you 24/7/365
📊 How can this help?
This type of video is strategically designed to show your customers who you are, what you offer, and why it's important to them as fast as possible.
The most important aspects of your business are put into a gorgeous, shareable asset that can be implemented across multiple touch-points to gain as much traction as possible.
Imagine having an asset that perfectly explains your product or service. Imagine how much time you could save by pointing people here, instead of explaining it yourself time and time again.
Brand story videos are designed to:
💬 Explain what you offer perfectly
🤝 Build trust quickly
🔐 Establish credibility, value and principles
⏰ Save you time by pre-qualifying customers
📈 Increase sales and conversions
👩🏻 Who's the target audience?
A Brand Message Video is an incredibly powerful tool that can reach and engage a wide range of audiences.
We recommend showcasing it at every major customer touchpoint, including:
- The general public (increase awareness)
- Potential customers (on the fence?)
- New paid customers (who want to buy)
- Existing customers (share with their tribe)
- Internal teams (hiring, onboarding, and training)
To fully leverage your Brand Message Video showcase it on your:
- Website Homepage
- 'About Us' Page
- Email Signature
- Social Media Channels
- Email Auto-Responders
- Email Marketing Campaigns
- Facebook Ads, and Retargeting Efforts
By leveraging this video you'll be able to effectively share your brand's story in the short-term and long-term.
📈 How can I properly utilize this video?
Every good marketing campaign should be measured for effectiveness.
Luckily, digital video is not only easy to implement, but you can also measure using various tools depending on your marketing goals, including:
- Google Analytics (traffic, bounce rate, conversions)
- E-commerce (pre-orders, sales, average order size)
- Facebook ads (click-thru, CPA, sales, leads, conversions)
- Email signature (clicks-to-leads/purchase)
- YouTube (subscribers, engagement)